There isn't one ‘right product’; The perfect throw flashlight under dollar100 varies from person to person. In this article, after going through intensive research, we have gathered all the strengths and weaknesses and general know-how of the best ones available.
Additionally, we made sure you got all the valuable information you need. You will also get to know about the different brands out there and what they offer. We can assure you that you will find a throw flashlight under dollar100 that best suits you.
So without any further ado, let’s get started!
Best throw flashlight under dollar100 Reviews in 2022
- [RELIABLE EVEREADY POWER]: This Heavy Duty LED flashlight comes with 3 AAA Eveready batteries (Included) - so you have the power and light you need, right out of the box.
- [INCREDIBLY DURABLE]: Made with a heavy duty metal construction, this flash light is built to last, and to take a beating - great for indoor and outdoor activities or chores - handy to have around during power outages.
- [BRIGHT WHITE LED]: Built with LED technology that lasts 10x longer than old incandescent bulbs, this light provides a bright, white light that is useful in a variety of situations or emergencies.
- [STRONG BEAM DISTANCE]: With a beam distance up to 180 feet, this light provides great visibility - perfect little portable flashlight for camping, hunting, fishing, walking the dog, and much more.
- [COMPACT EVERYDAY CARRY]: Small enough to fit in a pocket or purse, this compact flashlight is perfect for an everyday carry - so you aren't caught i
- Please CHARGE the flashlight before use, and pls SCREW DOWN the light head and tail cap first before charging.
- IDEAL DUTY FLASHLIGHT - The improved OSRAM LED, the smooth reflector, and the TIR lens, Catapult Mini delivers up to 653 yards throw and a peak beam intensity of 89600cd, ultra-long beam distance flashlight, perfect gear for hunting or search and rescue.
- TAILORED FOR OUTDOOR USE - 5 brightness levels: firefly/low/medium/high/turbo, great for emergency situations or outdoor adventures you may encounter such as camping, hiking, or caving, and CATAPULT MINI is sure to go the distance!
- MINI AND PORTABLE - Coming at 3.18 inches long and less than 1.30 inches wide, the catapult mini is extremely portable, you could fit it in your purse, backpack, or pocket and probably not even notice it.
- IMPRESSIVE BATTERY CAPACITY AND RUNTIME - The combined high capacity battery and on-board USB C fast charging port, provide up to 106 hours runtime on a single charge, with even over an hour on turbo mode(high 680 lumens).
- Super Bright Light: Lepro flashlight gives off bright light to lit up a huge space or a long distance away. Best choice for outdoor working, walking the dog, and indoor emergency.
- 5 Lighting Modes: There are five lighting modes option; High, Medium, Low, SOS and Flash modes. Match all kinds need, such as general household use, outdoor activity, power cut, emergency, and search.
- Adjustable Focus: Zoomable functions make the flashlight not only light up a bright large area nearby your side, but also see a long distance away from your side.
- 2 Battery Options: This LED flashlight can be powered by 2 kinds of battery. It comes with battery holders for AAA batteries and a battery tube for the rechargeable battery. (battery not included)
- Water Resistance: Its Waterproof rate is IPX4, which can effectively protect the normal operation of the flashlight in the rain and snow.
- Lock/Unlock Mode Prevent Accident Activate - Under the lockout mode, press and hold the tail switch to unlock the flashlight to enter firefly mode. Under firefly mode, press and hold the tail switch to access the lockout mode. Click the tail switch, the light will flash to indicate that it is locked.
- Mini but Mighty - the Archer Pro lights up an incredible 1022 lumens and a beam distance up to 134 meters due to its highly recommended XP-L2 LED and Anti-reflective coated ultra-clear toughened glass LENS.
- Rechargeable Battery - Recharging battery that integrates a Type-C charging interface. (Type-C charging interface for flashlight instead of battery)
- Compact and Lightweight - With only 2.29 oz in weight and 96 mm in length, it takes up little space in your pocket or in your bag.
- Easy to Operate - One-button easy operation from inside out: a built-in spring inside, silicone small pearls outside, all for an anti-slip smooth pressing experience, making changing modes easy to go.
- Please CHARGE the flashlight before use, and pls SCREW DOWN the light head and tail cap first before charging.
- Lock/Unlock Mode Prevent Accident Activate - When the flashlight is off, press and hold the side switch to enter the firefly mode. Under firefly mode, press and hold the side switch to access the lockout mode. Under the lockout mode, press and hold the side switch to unlock the flashlight.
- Dual Switch - Tailcap switch provides fast access to important outputs(TURBO MODE) for applications, or Triple click the side switch quickly to get strobe, good as a law enforcement feature. Use either the side switch or tail switch for activation.
- High Beam Searchlight - The SFT40 LED is surrounded by a smooth reflector, which helps keep the beam focused out to 380 meters/1246 feet, allowing you to light up long distances so you can cover ground more effectively, perfect gear for outdoor rescue searching, or emergency signaling.
- Six Brightness Mode for Multi Use - From 0.5 lumens in Moonlight mode to 1900 lumens in Turbo mode, it the first choice of your go-to everyday carry (EDC) light whether you're at work, on duty, or enjoying a weekend off, a versatile and powerful illumination tool for all applications.
- [BRIGHT 300 LUMENS]: Easily light up an entire room or focus in on objects 300 feet away with an incredibly bright 300 lumens! 15 times brighter than standard LED technology. Powered with one 123 Lithium battery (BATTERY INCLUDED)
- [LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE]: delivers bright light with 15x the power of standard LED technology - runs for up to 35 hours on low mode – so the TAC-300 is ready when you need it.
- [WATER RESISTANT]: rated IPX4 water resistant, FL1 standard for heavy outdoor rain. Perfect flash light for camping accessories, hurricane supplies, survival kits, power outages, emergency lights, etc.
- [3 LIGHT MODES]: go between high, low, and emergency strobe mode with a push of its tail cap switch button
- [VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE]: aircraft-grade alloy metal body and IPX4 water-resistant construction. This flashlight is durable enough for any situation.
- Long Throw & Ultra Bright: One SFT-40 LED with TIR lens, 2100 lumen output and 690m (around 6 football fields) long range on turbo mode. It throws out a narrow pencil beam pattern.
- Fast Charging & Power Output: Built-in USBC port, it takes around 2.5 hours to fully charge it. And support USBC to USBC, it can recharge external device, such as smartphones, bringing you a lot of convenience for outdoor travel.
- Long Runtime: It runs 5.5 hours at medium mode, 40 hours at low mode.
- Modes Available: Stepping mode allow you to use only 3 light output modes - low , medium and high while ramping mode allows for smooth light output control just like dimmer.
- Tough & Reliable: EDC size and light weight, compact and durable Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy body shell. It works well in a heavy rainy circumstance with the IPX8 waterproof feature.
- Please CHARGE the flashlight before use, and pls SCREW DOWN the light head and tail cap first before charging.Please note that the new Catapult V6 SST70 has a slight difference in max output & beam distance than the old one because of the new update of the latest LED.
- POWERFUL LONG THROW -- The Catapult V6 can produce a maximum output of 2,836 lumens with an upgraded SST70 lens that produces a perfectly balanced beam with a distance up to 692 meters.
- USB C RECHARGEABLE -- The V6 is powered by the included high capacity battery, which is easily recharged with the 2A charging port and provided charging cable.
- RELIABLE AND DURABLE -- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum body, the rugged construction allows the Catapult V6 to withstand drops up to 1.5 meters with ease. The knurling on the body is specially designed for a firm grip and the hidden lanyard hole and holster allow portability.
- VERSATILE MULTI-USAGE -- With six brightness levels (Firefly, Low, Medium, High, Turbo, and Strobe) the V6 is great in many scenarios such as hunting and rescue operations.
- Pocket Size: Weight only 29g, makes this small pocket bright flashlights can be easily put into your pocket or bag, convenient to take around.
- Super Bright: This portable pen light can light up a concentrated area with a bright and stable beam, making it ideal for up-close working.
- Waterproof: This waterproof pen light made of high performance aluminum alloy which is sturdy and durable, IPX4 rated can be using out in the heavy rain and snow.
- 3 Lighting Modes: This 2 AAA battery (not included) powered pen flashlight comes with high brightness, low brightness and flash mode for different purposes.
- Wide Applications: This compact flashlight is widely used in many circumstances. Perfect for working, repairing, camping, emergency survival, mechanic, nurses, doctors and outdoor sports.
- Portable mini size, shape like a pen, only 9cm length.
- Simply 1 switch mode lighting effect design
- The maximum output brightness can up to 900 lumen
- Comes with a clip, suitable for carrying around.
- Skid-proof, abrasion resistance and ordinary waterproof design.
Buying Best throw flashlight under dollar100: Factors to Consider!
We composed this buying guide, including several factors that are crucial to choosing the right throw flashlight under dollar100 for your needs. Though all the elements might not have the same importance, you should consider them all before making the buying decision.
Every new model coming out these days tend to have a stunning design in terms of shape, color, etc. This is an important physical property of the product, and you must consider its design to make the throw flashlight under dollar100 fit your dreams.
Check whether the minimalist design of the product goes with your taste. You can also visualize how the product will look when placed in your house or office. The color of the throw flashlight under dollar100 should match your existing interior setup to bring a seamless look.
Features and Performance
Those intriguing features organized in bullet points should not be the main reason you buy the throw flashlight under dollar100. Instead, you should have a clear understanding of what features are there and how they improve the performance of the product.
You should have a smooth user experience with the throw flashlight under dollar100, regardless of its quantity of features. And all features should make sense when it comes to your needs.
Many consumers ignore this factor completely when choosing a good throw flashlight under dollar100. The price of the model should be affordable in the first place. And there should be no hidden cost for setting up the throw flashlight under dollar100 or buying additional components. Only then will it be a good value for money product.
You can calculate the average cost-to-performance ratio of the top products in the market. It will give you a clear idea of which throw flashlight under dollar100 is the most beneficial for you. And try to make sure the best throw flashlight under dollar100 has all the features you need.
Maintenance and Durability
Regardless of the brand or material, the throw flashlight under dollar100 will require a decent amount of maintenance down the road. You should have a clear idea of what care the it will need throughout its service life. This way, it becomes easier for you to prepare for upcoming maintenance.
And the throw flashlight under dollar100 should be reasonably durable considering the price. Factors like high-quality material and decent build quality are a must when you want the best product within your budget.
After Sales Service
Getting a mid-level throw flashlight under dollar100 from a brand that has a good reputation in after-sales service is way better than buying a high-end throw flashlight under dollar100 from brands with poor after-sales service. It should be easy to reach the dealership or service center in case any issues arise with the product after the purchase.
The honesty of the brand regarding this factor should be emphasized.
You should not go for a highly cheap throw flashlight under dollar100 that pretends to be durable and feature-packed. Cheap products are often baits to cut your pocket. It will be wise to choose a throw flashlight under dollar100 with decent features in the mid-budget range so that it continues to perform well throughout the service life.
High-end options may offer great features and benefits, and there are no issues in buying one when you have no limits on your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section can be accommodating if you are still in confusion about buying throw flashlight under dollar100. Check the answers to some frequently asked questions about the [keyword 1].
Does the brand value affect the overall quality of throw flashlight under dollar100?
Of course. Considering the brand is vital to ensure the throw flashlight under dollar100 comes with the best-in-class features. You will also get the best after-sales service from renowned brands as they emphasize on sustaining in the industry with goodwill.
Is there any instruction manual with throw flashlight under dollar100?
The throw flashlight under dollar100 should have an instruction manual containing all the care and maintenance instructions. It ensures the throw flashlight under dollar100 is used in the right way, guided by the manufacturer. You can directly ask the manufacturer to know if there is an instruction manual with the throw flashlight under dollar100.
Does it take time to be familiar with throw flashlight under dollar100?
It should not take much time to start using. You should have a quick start guide in the packaging, which will tell how you to set up the throw flashlight under dollar100 and start using it.
If you've made it this far, you should be proud of yourself. You probably knew practically everything there was to know about the best throw flashlight under dollar100 after reading a significant number of manuals and directions.
If you want a decent throw flashlight under dollar100, employing the right equipment is just as crucial as doing everything else correctly. Because of this, it is imperative that you select the appropriate throw flashlight under dollar100, one that stands out from the competition in some way.
We have compiled a list of the top items for you to pick from after carefully considering all of the relevant factors. Now it's up to you to put on a show. It might be really challenging to choose the best throw flashlight under dollar100. In this regard, having an understanding of the throw flashlight under dollar100 is something that may be of assistance to you.