There isn't one ‘right product’; The perfect putter grip varies from person to person. In this article, after going through intensive research, we have gathered all the strengths and weaknesses and general know-how of the best ones available.
Additionally, we made sure you got all the valuable information you need. You will also get to know about the different brands out there and what they offer. We can assure you that you will find a putter grip that best suits you.
So without any further ado, let’s get started!
Best putter grip Reviews in 2022
- Prominent horizontal etched pattern and traditional paddle shape for the players looking for a maximum responsiveness.
- Deep etched pattern designed for stability and traction.
- Lamkin's Genesis Material is a hybrid compound created to provide a highly-tacky feel while also providing comfort and performance.
- Genesis Material also offers superior durability to standard rubber, adjusting to any weather while maintaining its intended feel no matter the conditions.
- Made for .58 Round golf shafts and weighs 81g.
- Pistol Shape : New pistol shape improved control and traction.
- Comfortable Polyurethane: Provides comfortable feeling & improve putting accuracy.
- Lightweight Design: Reduces hand pressures and provides stronger push.
- 100% Satisfaction Gurantee: We are pleased to be able to provide a 30 days 100% satisfaction guarantee .if you have any questions,please contact us !
- Traxion Control: An advanced surface texture that improves feedback and tack. It places “X-shaped” treads in high sensory areas of the grip to enhance feel and comfort.
- Torsional Performance: A multi-layer grip construction that delivers total performance. A soft, tacky outer layer offers extreme grip, while a firm rubber inner core provides the stability and feedback golfers need to play their best.
- Taper Control Technology: A tour-inspired profile with minimal taper that helps golfers even hand pressure so they can swing faster and square the clubface more naturally.
- Spyne Technology: A heavily embossed ridge along the underside of the grip that guides golfers to repeatable hand placement, making it easier to square the face at impact.
- Undersize - DIAMETER -1/64″ / WEIGHT 35g / CORE 0.600″R / GRIP LENGTH
- TOUR SERIES - Our new Tour Series putter grips build on the success of our most successful grip models. Now with Traxion Control and Spyne Technology, the Tour Series putter grips offer golfers even more reasons to choose the No. 1 putter grip In golf
- TRAXION CONTROL - An advanced surface texture that improves feedback and tack. It places X-shaped treads in high sensory areas on the sides and bottom of the putter grip to enhance feel and comfort
- NO-TAPER DESIGN - Our patented golf grip technology helps golfers minimize grip pressure with a unique parallel design. The uniform lower hand profile assists golfers in quieting their hands and adding consistency to their stroke
- SPYNE TECHNOLOGY - A heavily embossed ridge along the underside of the putter grip that guides golfers to repeatable hand placement, making it easier to square the face at impact and start more putts online
- TECH-PORT - Allows golfers to counter-balance their putter to their specific needs. Tech-Port accepts all SuperStroke accessories including the CounterCore weight system. No CounterCore weight is included with the golf club grip
- Brand New Profile : The New pistol profile of putter grip improved control and traction.make more power when putting.
- Comfortable Polyurethane : The outer polyurethane provides comfortable feeling and great ball feedback .
- Texture Control : Multi textures used to improve traction and control in any conditions .
- Lightweight Design : Lightweight Eva foam allows for a lighter weight grip in a larger footprint to maximize feel.
- Easy to clean and provides comfort in most weather conditions.
- Available in an adult standard and hard-to-find junior putter size.
- Grip Weight : Standard size (66 Grams) and Junior size (48 Grams)
- Grip Shape Paddle
- Grip Size Putter
- SUPERIOR GRIP - Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip is 1.10" in Diameter and is Made of a Tacky Polyurethane Outer Layer
- PISTOL SHAPE - The GTR 1.0 Putter Grip Creates the Ultimate Feel and Performance of You Putter During Your Round of Golf
- NO TAPER - Exclusive Super Stroke Technology Used in the Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip for a More Consistent Stroke During Rounds of Golf
- NON-SLIP GRIP - The CROSS-TRACTION Surface Texture Prevents the Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip User's Hands From Slipping During Increment Weather Conditions
- LIGHTWEIGHT GRIP - The Super Stroke Pistol GTR 1.0 Putter Grip Is Made of EVA Foam Which Gives Your Putter A Lightweight Grip for A Maximum Feel
- 1.Color - Lehui mid-thin ultra-thin 2.0 putter grip modified rubber, five colors to choose from, suitable for men and women to use.
- 2.Design - This putter grip is "flat" in the area where the thumb is placed. The flat design aligns the surface of the putter with the intended target line, so this special design increases stability and strength when putting.
- 3.Material - made of PU + rubber foam, sticky, lightweight, non-slip. The Kingrasp brand grip is designed to release hands during the putter, and the player feels less pressure on the grip when pushing the ball.
- 4.Use the feel - the size of the grip not only affects the feel of the cue, but also affects its performance. A strong grip is used to keep the grips so tight that the shoulders can move more and prevent unnecessary wrists from rolling. Large grip helps to avoid turning the ball left.
- 5.Risk-free ordering---If you are not 100% satisfied with this purchase, if you have any quality problems or damage, please feel free to contact us and request a refund or replacement. A 30-day refund and 24-hour email support are available.
- Grip Weight: 70 grams
- Grip Shape: Paddle
- Grip Size: Jumbo
- Less tapered profile than traditional designs to eliminate wrist movement during the stroke
- WinnLite Technology is also utilized to minimize grip weight
- 【FLAT DESIGN】 This putter grip is "flat" in the area where the thumb is placed. The flat design aligns the surface of the putter with the intended target line, so this special design increases stability and strength when putting
- 【NICE FEELING】 PU is used on the outside, EVA foam is used on the inner tube, there are many small holes, which can reduce the vibration of putting. Environmentally friendly material, super portable, increasing comfort and feel of grip
- 【ANTI-SLIP】Tacky Surface Coating and Unique ergonomics-shaped embossing patterns bring extra traction and help you achieve consistant strokes in your rounds of golf
- 【LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN】Lightweight EVA foams allows for a lighter weight grip in a larger footprint to maximize feel.Because the wrist joint twist slip to a minimum, so there is a very strong push
- 【YOUNG COLORS】Nice colorway for a better golf course feel.The colors of our grips are unique designed by designers
Buying Best putter grip: Factors to Consider!
We composed this buying guide, including several factors that are crucial to choosing the right putter grip for your needs. Though all the elements might not have the same importance, you should consider them all before making the buying decision.
Every new model coming out these days tend to have a stunning design in terms of shape, color, etc. This is an important physical property of the product, and you must consider its design to make the putter grip fit your dreams.
Check whether the minimalist design of the product goes with your taste. You can also visualize how the product will look when placed in your house or office. The color of the putter grip should match your existing interior setup to bring a seamless look.
Features and Performance
Those intriguing features organized in bullet points should not be the main reason you buy the putter grip. Instead, you should have a clear understanding of what features are there and how they improve the performance of the product.
You should have a smooth user experience with the putter grip, regardless of its quantity of features. And all features should make sense when it comes to your needs.
Many consumers ignore this factor completely when choosing a good putter grip. The price of the model should be affordable in the first place. And there should be no hidden cost for setting up the putter grip or buying additional components. Only then will it be a good value for money product.
You can calculate the average cost-to-performance ratio of the top products in the market. It will give you a clear idea of which putter grip is the most beneficial for you. And try to make sure the best putter grip has all the features you need.
Maintenance and Durability
Regardless of the brand or material, the putter grip will require a decent amount of maintenance down the road. You should have a clear idea of what care the it will need throughout its service life. This way, it becomes easier for you to prepare for upcoming maintenance.
And the putter grip should be reasonably durable considering the price. Factors like high-quality material and decent build quality are a must when you want the best product within your budget.
After Sales Service
Getting a mid-level putter grip from a brand that has a good reputation in after-sales service is way better than buying a high-end putter grip from brands with poor after-sales service. It should be easy to reach the dealership or service center in case any issues arise with the product after the purchase.
The honesty of the brand regarding this factor should be emphasized.
You should not go for a highly cheap putter grip that pretends to be durable and feature-packed. Cheap products are often baits to cut your pocket. It will be wise to choose a putter grip with decent features in the mid-budget range so that it continues to perform well throughout the service life.
High-end options may offer great features and benefits, and there are no issues in buying one when you have no limits on your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section can be accommodating if you are still in confusion about buying putter grip. Check the answers to some frequently asked questions about the [keyword 1].
Does the brand value affect the overall quality of putter grip?
Of course. Considering the brand is vital to ensure the putter grip comes with the best-in-class features. You will also get the best after-sales service from renowned brands as they emphasize on sustaining in the industry with goodwill.
Is there any instruction manual with putter grip?
The putter grip should have an instruction manual containing all the care and maintenance instructions. It ensures the putter grip is used in the right way, guided by the manufacturer. You can directly ask the manufacturer to know if there is an instruction manual with the putter grip.
Does it take time to be familiar with putter grip?
It should not take much time to start using. You should have a quick start guide in the packaging, which will tell how you to set up the putter grip and start using it.
Now that you have reached the end, we assure you that you know all about the best putter grip. We know that there is no end to the number of products you can find. Having said that, we tried to list the best best putter grips considering different price points, requirements, dimensions, etc.
Furthermore, if you are stuck choosing between products, we have a buying guide for you that will allow you to correctly determine the best putter grip for you. To conclude, we hope we were of help, even if it's little.