Moreover, if you’re in the market for the best prime lenses for nikon camera, it gets even worse. But what if we have everything to tell you about the prime lenses for nikon camera so that you should face it in the future?
To help you out, we've done a ton of research on a wide range of items and compiled it all here. In comparison to others, these are among the best available in the market. We're confident that you won't be sorry after you went with these products.
Read on to find out why these items might be the best option for you, and keep reading if you still have questions. Since we also supply the purchasing information. Get some coffee and relax.
Best prime lenses for nikon camera – Top 18 Picks
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 58mm filters
- Minimum focus Distance : 0.45m/17.72 Inches. Lens Hood: HB-47
- Nikon F mount for FX and DX DSLRs. Unparalleled autofocus performance.Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Lens not zoomable
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - Opteka's Macro lens is compatible with any 52mm and 55mm threaded zoom or prime lens featuring standard filter threads. Simply calculate which millimeter your lens' filter threads are and match your Opteka Macro order to that measurement.
- DISCOVER A NEW WORLD - Attach Opteka's 10x Macro Converter to any of your lenses and magnify the subject by 10 times! Photograph bugs, food, animals and more with exceptional quality and crystal clear magnification.
- BUILT TO PERFORM - Featuring a 4 element construction composed of high refractive, low dispersion water white optical glass, the integrity of the images you shoot will be maintained in beautiful clarity. A hard anti-reflective coating added to the glass reduces lens flare and ghosting for even better vibrancy and contrast.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT METAL CONSTRUCTION - Precision milled to maintain a light weight yet strong durable body, it's all metal design will stand the test of time while keeping your photography unhindered.
- WORKS GREAT ON - Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II, 18-55mm F3.5-5.6G, 35mm f/1.8G, 40mm f/2.8G, 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, 55-200mm F4-5.6G, 85mm F3.5G ED VR, 50mm f/1.8D.
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
- Fast 50mm prime for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance, extreme sharpness and virtually zero distortion
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Beautiful bokeh and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by Z cameras
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
- 85mm f/1.8 lens with nine blade diaphragm for soft rounded book
- Lens features 2 ED glass elements and Nano Crystal coating for lifelike accuracy
- Dust and drip resistant, the lens is extensively sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Features customizable control ring
- Fast f/1.8 prime NIKKOR lens
- Engineered for Nikon FX-format D-SLRs.Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length) 2.9 in. (73.0 mm) x 3.2 in.(80.5 mm)
- Nano Crystal Coat. Aspheric lens Elements
- Diaphragm blades: 7
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Fast 35mm prime Lens for Z Mirrorless cameras
- Uncanny f/1.8 performance-extreme sharpness from the center of the frame to the edges
- New ultra-quiet stepping motor for silent focusing
- Dreamy blurred background and superior Low-light performance
- 5-Axis Dual detect optical VR powered by the Z Mirrorless cameras
- Support auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode, Full line of the products are glass lenses.
- The aperture blades up to 7 pieces,which allows you able to shoot the near-circular diffuse plaques,appropriately narrow the apertures can shoot the 14 astral effect.
- Adopts chrome high precision metal bayonet,which effectively improve the goodness to fit the camera body and the bayonet strength, wear and corrosion resistance for durable use.
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras,supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information.
- Multi-coated lenses,effectively improve the transmittance and suppress the ghosting and flare when in backlit shooting,Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Lens not zoomable; 35 millimeter focal length, Macro Focus Range : 0.25 meter
- 52.5 millimeter equivalent focal length on DX Format cameras; F1.8 maximum aperture, F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic type AF motor with full time manual focusing; 58 millimeter filters; Note: Refer the user manual before use
- Note: This is an FX format F mount lens. FX and DX lenses can be mounted on all Nikon DSLR cameras. However, using a DX lens on an FX camera or an FX lens on a DX camera will result in a 1.5x crop factor
- 35 millimeter focal length, macro focus range: 0.25 meter. Rear focusing system
- STUNNING RESOLUTION - Offering natural image rendering and exceptional sharpness, the AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D is a versatile prime lens that will quickly become your DSLR's best friend. Extremely compact and lightweightùit weighs approximately 5.5 oz (155g) making it a convenient carry-around lens for nearly any shooting opportunity. Its aperture control ring enables smooth manual adjustments during Live View shooting, making it a great video partner, too.
- VERSATILE - The AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D is as versatile as it is compactùperfect for travel, portraits and general photography. Its fast f/1.8 maxium aperture creates an attractive natural background blur (bokeh) and enables great low-light shooting. Produce consistently stunning visuals, indoors or out.
- PERFORMANCE IN ANY LIGHT - The AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D is fast enough for shooting in most lighting situations without a flashùfrom dusk and dawn to dim indoor lighting. Its aperture control ring allows for manual adjustments during Live View shooting. Broaden your shooting opportunities.
- SUPERIOR LENS COATING TECHNOLOGY - Nikon's exclusive multilayer lens coating achieves high transmittance in a wider wavelength range. Even for zoom lenses with a large number of glass elements, this coating system effectively reduces the ghost and flare effects that are likely to occur in backlit situations, helping you achieve high-contrast images with rich gradation.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF NIKKOR Lens | Front Lens Cap | Rear Lens Cap | Nikon USA 5-Year Authorized USA Warranty | Deco Photo Small Neoprene Lens Bag Protective Sleeve Water & Scratch Resistant Pouch Case | Vivitar 52mm Multicoated UV Protective Camera Lens Filter
- Fast f/1.8 aperture for beautifully blurred backgrounds and great low-light performance
- Draws peak performance from high-resolution DSLRs
- Great for landscapes, skyscrapers, environmental portraits, food, action, hobbies and much more
- Part of Nikon's exceptional system of full-frame f/1.8 prime lenses
- Versatile wide-angle prime lens will widen your creativity. Minimum aperture - f/16
- NIKKOR Z 20mm f/1. 8 S lens features a wide f/1.8 apertures
- Lens features advanced Nikon technologies, including ED glass elements and Nano Crystal Coat
- Lens incorporates an all-new multi-focusing system for fast, accurate autofocusing
- Mounting Type: Nikon Z
- Compatible with over 360 F-mount Nikkor lenses and Teleconverter
- Compelling wide-angle perspective combined with an ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture serves the needs of demanding professionals in exacting conditions
- Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture
- A Nano Crystal Coat further reduces ghosting and internal flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity. Picture angle with 35mm (135) format-84°
- Rear Focus (RF) provides smooth and fast auto-focus while eliminating front barrel rotation and lens length changes
- Standard 85mm full frame lens for portrait, subject, archiecture and landscape photography.
- Wide aperture of f1.8 with 9 diaphragm blades, designed to produce super smooth round blur effect (bokeh).
- Lens consturction is 9 elements in 6 groups with decent build quality, capable of delivering sharp and clear images.
- Compatible with Nikon APS-C frame cameras, the equivalent focal length is 127.5mm.
- Features micro USB firmware upgrade interface, enables you to upgrade the lens online
- 【Ultra Wide Angle & Fisheye Lens】- This is an ultra wide-angle fisheye lens that can provide a 180° field of view.The unique deformity of the fisheye provides a large field of view, and the object appears the effect of a big head.And you can also take 360° panoramic photos, which have a strong visual impact, making the picture more imposing and spatial.A fisheye lens is an essential photographic equipment for panoramic photographers.
- 【Ultra-thin & with UV Filter Mirror】- This is an APS-C manual prime lens with a filter slot.It has an all-metal body and multi-coating,but the weight is only about 130g and thickness of about 12mm, it is extremely thin, compact and exquisite.And the filter slot can also be equipped with UV(include), ND, CPL and other filters, magnifiers, and wide-angle lenses.It is the perfect combination of durability and portability for outdoor.
- 【Starburst Effect & Macro Lens】- It can achieve 10-pin dazzling starburst shootin.And you can also install a reverse adapter (not included) as a macro lens to shoot small objects. Note: only compatible with back-illuminated sensor camera body.
- 【Excellent Picture Quality】- Using 5 elements in 4 groups, including 3 ED lenses (Extra-low Dispersion),it better restores the image quality of the photo,reduces the impact of the lens on the light and the problem of chromatic aberration and dispersion.Not only is the image sharpness good, but the resolution also achieves excellent results.
- 【Nice Try for Manual Lens Fans】- This is an ideal lens for beginner and fans who loved manual lens or vintage lens that can be used to familiarize yourself with camera settings, improve your photography knowledge, and help you become a better photographer.It is suitable for shooting portraits, buildings, landscapes, night scenes,etc. It is compatible with Nikon Z-mount series Z50,ZFC,etc.
Things to Consider Before Buying Best prime lenses for nikon camera
In this section, we are going to present a buying guide. This buying guide will discuss all the essential parameters for choosing the proper prime lenses for nikon camera according to your needs. Thus, you won't be perplexed by the numerous best prime lenses for nikon cameras which are available on the market.
The real cost of a prime lenses for nikon camera is always enlisted within it. But there might also be hidden costs like maintenance costs, that won't be mentioned directly. So, if you end up buying something without knowing about it, the total price may cross your budget in the long run.
Before buying, get a clear idea about all the hidden costs. So that, you can determine the extra money that you have to pay after the real price.
Durability is the ability to remain functional and stable without excessive repair. A less durable prime lenses for nikon camera is susceptible to failure within a small period of usage.
We all want a prime lenses for nikon camera with a longer lifespan. The longer the lifespan, the higher the expense will be. But still, it is better than a cheap prime lenses for nikon camera that fails frequently.
If you’re shipping a prime lenses for nikon camera from abroad, legality is a major issue. Before buying a prime lenses for nikon camera, make sure the product you choose is legal in your state. Otherwise, you might have to face the consequences.
A particular prime lenses for nikon camera may be considered unethical in your country. Thus, you better conduct some research about the prime lenses for nikon camera and your country's law, before purchasing.
The demo has an excellent impact on the buying decision. Precisely, it offers tangible proof of how the prime lenses for nikon camera performs.
Demos are normally provided. It gives you an in-depth understanding of that prime lenses for nikon camera. After checking the demo, you will be able to understand what makes the prime lenses for nikon camera unique.
Demos will assist you in determining which prime lenses for nikon camera perfectly suits your preferences criteria. Therefore, all of your confusion regarding your decision will be dismissed also.
When you are buying the prime lenses for nikon camera for the first time, you are not aware of which one is good. For this problem, you have to explore the user reviews about that prime lenses for nikon camera. Here, you will be able to encounter various opinions of users regarding the prime lenses for nikon camera.
If you analyze user reviews, you will come to know about the merits and demerits of that prime lenses for nikon camera. This will influence your decision to a great extent.
Warranties and Return Policy
You should not pick a prime lenses for nikon camera without checking its warranties and return policy. Warranties show how much faith a manufacturer has in their prime lenses for nikon camera. So, if the prime lenses for nikon camera is damaged within a certain period, you have every right to return or replace that prime lenses for nikon camera.
Moreover, warranties and return policies differ from product to product. Thus, you better compare among them and choose the best one.
Buying prime lenses for nikon camera – FAQs
Now, you know about buying guides, but still, you might have a few questions also. We are going to add some most asked questions about prime lenses for nikon camera.
Is the return policy of prime lenses for nikon camera important?
Yes. You won't be automatically entitled to an exchange or refund if you change your mind. Normally if you find any fault and damage on a prime lenses for nikon camera after buying, you can ask for compensation according to various policy.
Nonetheless, the return policy is more like a safety option, in case something goes wrong with the purchase.
How will I be sure about the authenticity of user reviews on prime lenses for nikon camera?
Sadly, there is no specific way to be sure about which user reviews are genuine and which are fake. It will be great if you ask for reviews from someone you know. Otherwise, you have to use your conscience to distinguish between them.
How to know the right price for prime lenses for nikon camera?
As you already know, a similar version can come in different price forms. Likewise, a prime lenses for nikon camera can be valued differently based on its service, features, and quality.
Likewise, the correct price of it depends on what you’re looking for and how much you can afford. Thus we suggest making a priority list of what your prime lenses for nikon camera needs to have and then evaluating a price accordingly.
At long last, we have the definitive guide of best prime lenses for nikon camera. If you have read this far, then you are very close to being ready to make a purchase of the prime lenses for nikon camera.
In a nutshell, we are able to say that these prime lenses for nikon cameras are a fantastic investment that offers outstanding value for the money spent. If you are still unsure about anything, you should refer to the buying guide in order to obtain the most comprehensive information possible regarding the products.