While we can't speak for others, we are certain that we can assist you with purchasing the best network printers. Our main objective has been to disregard all the deceptive marketing and independently test these products. As a result, ensuring that each of them on our list is a worthy one for you.
The article also includes a buying guide at the end, which unquestionably simplifies the decision-making process. The better-personalized items will be easier to distinguish from the less-fitting ones. So let's get started without any further ado.
Best network printers – Top 18 Picks
- 4.09" Print Width - 14 in/s Mono - 300 dpi - 256 MB - Bluetooth - USB - Serial - Ethernet - LCD - 4.49" - 39"
- Promo valid for ET-5150, ET-5170, ET-5180 ET-5800, ET-5850, ET-5880, ET-16600 or ET-16650 printers purchased from 10/1/2021 to 3/31/2023. Product must be registered within 30 days of purchase. Limit four 542 ink bottles per claim. Each claim cannot contain multiple bottles of the same color. Retain your empty 542 ink bottle for submission along with rebate form. Promotion applies to ink only. Printer covered by Epson 2-year ltd warranty with registration. For promo participation, you must register your product. See manufacturer’s website for details.
- Warning – Printer Designed For Use With Pigment Inks Only Use of Dye Inks May Cause Damage not covered by the Epson Limited Wnty
- You can save up to 80 percent with low-cost replacement ink bottles vs standard-capacity color laser toner cartridges (1) — very low cost per page with about 2 cents per color ISO page vs 14 cents with cartridges (1)
- Fast print speeds — powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology up to 25 ISO ppm black and color no warmup time for fast first page out
- Print-shop quality — Epson DURABrite Inks are pigment-based for crisp vibrant prints in black-and-white and color that are instant-dry borderless prints up to 8 5" x 14"
- FAST PRINT AND SCAN. The Brother MFCL3770CDW lets you get things done with up to 25ppm print speed and scans up to 20imp black and 22ipm color.
- ENJOY EASY AND AFFORDABLE COLOR PRINTING. Affordably print professional-quality, rich, vivid color documents with laser printer quality.
- VERSATILE PAPER HANDLING. Includes a 250-sheet adjustable paper tray and up to 30-sheet multi-purpose tray. Single-pass duplex copy and scan via the up to 50-sheet auto document feeder.
- PRINT AND CONNECT YOUR WAY. Print-from and scan-to popular cloud apps - Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote2 and more from the 3. 7” color touchscreen. Mobile device printing1 and built-in wireless, Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct and USB interfaces.
- FOR USE WITH BROTHER GENUINE TONER. TN223BK, TN223C, TN223M, TN223Y, TN227BK, TN227C, TN227M, TN227Y.
- Black and White Business Output up to 42 Pages per Minute, Up to 850 Sheets Paper Capacity
- 2 Line LCD, Max Paper Size 8.5" x 14", Standard Stackless Duplex Supports Statement to Legal (5.5" x 8.5" - 8.5" x 14"), 16 lb Bond - 90 lb Index (60 - 163gsm)
- Up to Fine 1200 dpi Print Resolution, Standard Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct Capability
- KYOCERA Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Mopria Compatible for a Mobile Printing Solution
- KYOCERA Fleet Services ready, a secure cloud-based monitoring system, optimizes device uptime and reduces costs
- Convenient Wireless Printing. Our easy setup wireless technology allows you to submit print jobs from your laptop, desktop, smartphone, and tablets, eliminating the need for network cables.
- Dependable, Secure and Compact Design. Our space saving MB2338adw with a 2.4 inch color display provides job status monitoring and the keypad enables Confidential Print for output security measures.
- Designed for Productivity. The MB2338adw black and white all-in-one laser prints 38 pages per minute, as well as copies, scans and faxes.
- Optimized for Efficiency. Built with integrated duplex (2-sided printing) and a 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve office efficiency due to less time spent refilling trays.
- Paper Input Capacity - Standard 350 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond , Maximum 900 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond, 350 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond. Paper Output Capacity - Standard 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond , Standard 150 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Mid-size workgroups can work fast and still run economically with the MX521de, the up-to 46 page-per-minute* multifunction product with long-life components.
- GET MORE DONE. When performance meets simplicity, you get more done. The intuitive 4.3-inch [10-cm] tablet-like colour touch screen makes your tasks easy and is the gateway to built-in productivity apps that save time and improve efficiency. With 46-page-per-minute printing, and a skilled scanner that can accurately capture up to 45 images per minute, even with mixed originals, you’ll get what you need in a flash.
- DUAL-CORE POWER. A 1 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of standard memory gives you the power to do a combination of faxing, printing, copying, and scanning for maximum productivity. And you can be confident that your complex file with images, charts and small print will look just the way you designed it.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE. Robust and reliable, Lexmark multifunction products are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 25,000 pages** and a maximum input capacity of 2,000 pages.
- THE DEFINITION OF CLEAR TEXT. Some laser printers struggle to print grey text that’s easy to read—not the MX520 series. Its innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest grey text crisp and clear.
- Print up to 55 pages per minute, and produce your first page in as little as 4.8 seconds. Up to 10,000 pages* starter return programme toner cartridge
- Improve your print speeds by taking advantage of 512 MB of memory, an 800 MHz dual-core processor and Gigabit Ethernet.
- The network ready MS810n boasts a bright 2.4- inch color display lets you stay on top of your work.
- Easy to use, simple to manage: Print quickly and easily with the entry-level HP LaserJet Enterprise M406dn Printer, a laser printer with speeds up to 42 ppm and dynamic security
- Enhanced productivity to empower work teams: Give workgroups what they need to succeed with HP and third-party solutions, card reader support, and the ability to print directly from the 2.7" color display
- Build business efficiency: HP FutureSmart firmware can be updated with the latest features to optimize your investment for years to come
- HP Wolf Enterprise Security: The world's most secure printers are always on guard with defensive layers to detect and self-heal from malware, and protect your data and business
- Automatic 2-sided printing: Speed through tasks and save paper by printing two-sided documents
- The Lexmark CX725de offers workgroup-level printing performance and advanced scanning capabilities in a feature-rich package that's as easy to use as a personal output device
- Lexmark CX725de Color Laser MFP (50 ppm) (2.5 GB) (Duty Cycle 150 000 Pages) (p/s/c/f) (Duplex) (USB) (Ethernet) (Touchscreen) (550 Sheet Tray) (100 Sheet MPT) (50 Sheet ADF) (HW -- No Free Freight)
- Color Laser
- Exclusive HP+ model works only with Original HP Cartridges, internet connection and HP account. .What's in the box : HP LaserJet MFP M234sdwe Printer; HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~700 pages); Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Warranty Guide & Flyer in some countries; Power cord
- INCLUDES HP+ SMART PRINTING SYSTEM – HP+ makes this printer Smarter with advanced features for mobile printing, security, automatic updates and more.
- 6 MONTHS OF FREE CARTRIDGES – Includes 6 months free subscription for Instant Ink delivery service for lasers. After 6 months, monthly fee charged automatically unless cancelled, and you'll save up to 50% on toner.
- BEST FOR SMALL BUSINESSES AND HOME OFFICES – Print, scan and copy high-quality black & white docs like forms, reports and business documents
- FASTEST TWO-SIDED PRINTING IN ITS CLASS – Black & white precision laser printing plus scan, copy, an auto document feeder and wireless connectivity
- BUILT TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS MOVING FORWARD – Print, scan, copy and fax consistently high-quality documents with the HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdn, a color laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- HP WOLF PRO SECURITY – Protect company data and safeguard against cyberattacks with protection built into the printer hardware, firmware and OS
- AUTOMATE COMPLICATED WORKFLOWS - Help save time by automating steps in a complicated workflow, and apply your saved settings at a touch of a button via the customizable touchscreen control panel
- WALK-UP USB PRINTING – Print Microsoft Office-formatted files in addition to PDFs right off your USB drive, using a port on the front of the printer, and save paper with automatic 2-sided printing
- SPEED THROUGH TASKS – Stay productive with single-pass, 2-sided scanning, 50-sheet auto document feeder, 250-sheet input tray, and print speeds of up to 28 pages per minute from this laser printer
- Ethernet only: No W-i-F-i. A multifunctional unit for demanding workplaces, the Color LaserJet Pro M479fdn Multifunction Printer from HP offers printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions to fulfill your imaging needs.
- This model produces sharp text and prints in black or color at speeds as fast as 28 ppm while supporting media sizes up to 8.5 x 14", and for handling media the printer comes equipped with two paper trays. Tray 1 has a 50-sheet capacity for smaller jobs, and for larger jobs Tray 2 has a 250-sheet capacity. In addition to the two input trays, the M479fdn also has a 50-sheet ADF and a 150-sheet output bin.
- Scan speeds are a quick 26 ppm while copy speeds are as fast as 19 ppm. Additionally, the unit lets you scan to e-mail and a USB thumb drive. You can quickly check and change settings via the 4.3" color touchscreen, and the unit offers USB 2.0 and Ethernet slots in the back for connecting to a computer.
- Made to be durable, the M479fdn features a maximum monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages, with a recommended volume between 750 and 4000 pages.
- What's in the box:HP LaserJet Pro M479fdn Color All-In-One Printer; Preinstalled introductory HP LaserJet toner cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, yellow); Owner's manual.
- Built to keep your business moving forward: Print consistently high-quality documents with the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn, A monochrome laser printer designed to let you focus on growing your business
- HP WOLF PRO SECURITY – Protect company data and safeguard against cyberattacks with protection built into the printer hardware, firmware and OS
- Speed through tasks: stay productive with automatic 2 sided printing, A 250 sheet input tray, fast first page out time, and Print speeds of up to 40 pages a minute from this Black and White laser printer
- Share resources on your network: easily access, Print, and share resources with built in Ethernet capabilities
- Enhanced energy efficiency: designed with the environment in mind, the HP LaserJet Pro M404dn saves up to 18 Percent energy over prior products, with technologies that help reduce paper waste
- Print more, wait less. Engineered for increased efficiency with class leading print speeds of up to 32 pages per minute
- Dynamic features meet your evolving needs. The 250-sheet paper capacity helps improve efficiency with less refills and handles letter and legal sized paper
- Flexible printing. The manual feed slot offers flexible paper handling for a variety of papers and sizes, such as card stock, envelopes, etc. To help you create Professional looking documents
- Engineered to deliver productivity. Up to 50-sheet automatic document feeder helps save time with multi-page copy, scan & fax
- Printing as mobile as you are. Print wireless from your desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- Standard functions: Copy, Print, Scan, Network
- Print speed: Up to 50 pages per minute
- Paper sizes: 8 1/2" x 11", 8 1/2" x 14", 11" x 17" (A4/A3)
- Paper input capacity: 1,200 sheets standard / 4,700 sheets max. with options
- This machine is fully refurbished in-house by our certified technicians. Comes with 30-Day Parts Warranty. Machine ships with average 30% consumables and power cord only.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Printer Type: Laser Multifunction Printer
- Color: Monochrome
- Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Ethernet Connection: Yes
- Print, copy, scan and fax with the power of a 1 GHz quad core processor, 1 GB of memory and standard Wi-Fi.
- Intuitive 4. 3-inch color touch screen offers smooth, tablet like interaction.
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
- World’s most secure printing: Print consistently high-quality, 2-sided documents with the HP LaserJet Enterprise M611x, a monochrome duplex laser printer with JetIntelligence designed to combine performance, energy efficiency, and security
- Self-repair from hacks: With HP Sure Start, this monochrome printer regularly checks its operating code at start-up and repairs itself from attempted hacks
- Centralize printing control: Help build business efficiency with HP Web JetAdmin by easily adding new devices and third-party solutions, updating features, and applying corporate policies
- High-speed performance: Keep your business moving and productive with an extra 550-sheet paper tray for a total 1200-sheet input capacity, a 4.3" color touchscreen, first page out as fast as 5.1 seconds, and print speeds of up to 65 ppm
- Energy-efficient: This black and white laser printer uses low amounts of energy thanks to its innovative design and toner technology
Things to Consider Before Buying Best network printers
In this section, we are going to present a buying guide. This buying guide will discuss all the essential parameters for choosing the proper network printers according to your needs. Thus, you won't be perplexed by the numerous best network printerss which are available on the market.
The real cost of a network printers is always enlisted within it. But there might also be hidden costs like maintenance costs, that won't be mentioned directly. So, if you end up buying something without knowing about it, the total price may cross your budget in the long run.
Before buying, get a clear idea about all the hidden costs. So that, you can determine the extra money that you have to pay after the real price.
Durability is the ability to remain functional and stable without excessive repair. A less durable network printers is susceptible to failure within a small period of usage.
We all want a network printers with a longer lifespan. The longer the lifespan, the higher the expense will be. But still, it is better than a cheap network printers that fails frequently.
If you’re shipping a network printers from abroad, legality is a major issue. Before buying a network printers, make sure the product you choose is legal in your state. Otherwise, you might have to face the consequences.
A particular network printers may be considered unethical in your country. Thus, you better conduct some research about the network printers and your country's law, before purchasing.
The demo has an excellent impact on the buying decision. Precisely, it offers tangible proof of how the network printers performs.
Demos are normally provided. It gives you an in-depth understanding of that network printers. After checking the demo, you will be able to understand what makes the network printers unique.
Demos will assist you in determining which network printers perfectly suits your preferences criteria. Therefore, all of your confusion regarding your decision will be dismissed also.
When you are buying the network printers for the first time, you are not aware of which one is good. For this problem, you have to explore the user reviews about that network printers. Here, you will be able to encounter various opinions of users regarding the network printers.
If you analyze user reviews, you will come to know about the merits and demerits of that network printers. This will influence your decision to a great extent.
Warranties and Return Policy
You should not pick a network printers without checking its warranties and return policy. Warranties show how much faith a manufacturer has in their network printers. So, if the network printers is damaged within a certain period, you have every right to return or replace that network printers.
Moreover, warranties and return policies differ from product to product. Thus, you better compare among them and choose the best one.
Buying network printers – FAQs
Now, you know about buying guides, but still, you might have a few questions also. We are going to add some most asked questions about network printers.
Is the return policy of network printers important?
Yes. You won't be automatically entitled to an exchange or refund if you change your mind. Normally if you find any fault and damage on a network printers after buying, you can ask for compensation according to various policy.
Nonetheless, the return policy is more like a safety option, in case something goes wrong with the purchase.
How will I be sure about the authenticity of user reviews on network printers?
Sadly, there is no specific way to be sure about which user reviews are genuine and which are fake. It will be great if you ask for reviews from someone you know. Otherwise, you have to use your conscience to distinguish between them.
How to know the right price for network printers?
As you already know, a similar version can come in different price forms. Likewise, a network printers can be valued differently based on its service, features, and quality.
Likewise, the correct price of it depends on what you’re looking for and how much you can afford. Thus we suggest making a priority list of what your network printers needs to have and then evaluating a price accordingly.
There you go, these are the best network printers that you won’t regret buying. You are probably confused at this point by so much information but its fine. You certainly want the best for your valuable money. Well, then you should go and give another look at the buying guide.
One thing that every online shopper gets deceived by is the charming images. Don’t trust the images provided with the network printers itself. Rather go on different trusted sites and get what it looks like in reality.
Another thing to be careful of is the brand value. A renowned brand is always better even if you have to pay a few extra bucks for its brand value. At least you will be relieved that you received one of the finest and well-tested network printerss.