With already enough competition in the market, there’s hardly any scarcity of products in the market. However, to help you with the whole process, today we’ll show you some of the best products on the entire internet.
To help you find your perfect match, we’ll help you with an extensive buying guide. We’re very hopeful you’ll find what you’re looking for right here. Thus, not to keep you waiting, let’s begin!
Best duplex scanners Reviews in 2022
- FAST SPEED AND DUPLEX SCANNING – Scan single and double sided documents in a single pass at up to 16 ppm (1) Color scanning doesn’t slow you down at all as it has the same scan speed as black and white document scanning
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length you can fit this device virtually anywhere (a bag, a purse a pocket) The DSD (Desk Saving Design) feature reduces the amount of space needed to use the device saving you 11 inches of desk space (2)
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS 740D is powered via an included micro USB 3 0 cable, allowing you to use it even where there is no outlet available Plug it into your PC or laptop and you are ready to scan
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan to” destinations like PC Network cloud services Email and OCR (2) Supports Windows, Mac and Linux and TWAIN/WIA for PC/ICA for Mac/SANE drivers (3)
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment image rotation (PC only) bleed through prevention/background removal text enhancement color drop to enhance the scans Software suite includes document management and OCR software (4)
- Easy wireless scanning — large 4.3" touchscreen and wireless connectivity allow you to easily scan to smartphones, tablets, computers and online cloud storage accounts (1) from your desktop, scanner LCD or Epson Smart Panel mobile app (3)
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch
- Easy sharing and collaboration — save directly to a USB drive; email or upload to popular cloud storage services (1) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive; no computer required
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS: Scan single and double sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1. Dedicated card slot to scan plastic cards, plus 20 page capacity auto document feeder for quick scanning
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE: Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC. Use your laptop to power the ADS 1200 when connected with a USB 3.0 cable6
- EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME: Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK: Supports multiple “Scan to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT: Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop. Software suite5 includes document management and OCR software
- World's most popular business scanner--#1 Choice!
- Day in and day out reliability with industry leading image quality
- Integrates with ECM solutions across all industries via TWAIN/ISIS and Kofax VRS Compatibility
- Superior paper handling technologies reduce jams minimizing labor costs
- Included PaperStream ClickScan software delivers scanning simplicity and works alongside of any workflow to meet your imaging needs. Place paper in the scanner, push the scan button, and send to email, print, or folder - simple as one, two, three
- Receipt management software included — no subscription required; automatically and accurately extracts and categorizes key data from receipts
- Easily integrate with your financial software of choice — export receipt data to QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel, CSV and more (1)
- Ultimate connectivity — wireless (2.4 and 5 GHz) scanning, plus USB 3.0 port
- Easily scan large batches — robust 100-page Auto Document Feeder accommodates stacks of papers of varying sizes, up to 8.5" x 240"
- Quickly scan two sides at once — single-step technology captures both sides of a sheet of paper in one pass as fast as 35 ppm/70 ipm (2)
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
- STAY ORGANIZED – Easily convert your paper documents into digital formats like searchable PDF files, JPEGs, and more
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE –lightweight and small in size, you can take the scanner anywhere from home offices, classrooms, remote offices, and anywhere in between
- HANDLES VARIOUS MEDIA TYPES – Digitize receipts, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, legal documents, and more
- FAST AND EFFICIENT – No technical hurdles or complicated setups here; easily scan both sides of a document at the same time, in color or black-and-white, at up to 12 pages-per-minute, and with a 20 sheet automatic feeder
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – Works with both Windows and Mac devices, be it laptop or computer
Buying Best duplex scanners: Factors to Consider!
We composed this buying guide, including several factors that are crucial to choosing the right duplex scanners for your needs. Though all the elements might not have the same importance, you should consider them all before making the buying decision.
Every new model coming out these days tend to have a stunning design in terms of shape, color, etc. This is an important physical property of the product, and you must consider its design to make the duplex scanners fit your dreams.
Check whether the minimalist design of the product goes with your taste. You can also visualize how the product will look when placed in your house or office. The color of the duplex scanners should match your existing interior setup to bring a seamless look.
Features and Performance
Those intriguing features organized in bullet points should not be the main reason you buy the duplex scanners. Instead, you should have a clear understanding of what features are there and how they improve the performance of the product.
You should have a smooth user experience with the duplex scanners, regardless of its quantity of features. And all features should make sense when it comes to your needs.
Many consumers ignore this factor completely when choosing a good duplex scanners. The price of the model should be affordable in the first place. And there should be no hidden cost for setting up the duplex scanners or buying additional components. Only then will it be a good value for money product.
You can calculate the average cost-to-performance ratio of the top products in the market. It will give you a clear idea of which duplex scanners is the most beneficial for you. And try to make sure the best duplex scanners has all the features you need.
Maintenance and Durability
Regardless of the brand or material, the duplex scanners will require a decent amount of maintenance down the road. You should have a clear idea of what care the it will need throughout its service life. This way, it becomes easier for you to prepare for upcoming maintenance.
And the duplex scanners should be reasonably durable considering the price. Factors like high-quality material and decent build quality are a must when you want the best product within your budget.
After Sales Service
Getting a mid-level duplex scanners from a brand that has a good reputation in after-sales service is way better than buying a high-end duplex scanners from brands with poor after-sales service. It should be easy to reach the dealership or service center in case any issues arise with the product after the purchase.
The honesty of the brand regarding this factor should be emphasized.
You should not go for a highly cheap duplex scanners that pretends to be durable and feature-packed. Cheap products are often baits to cut your pocket. It will be wise to choose a duplex scanners with decent features in the mid-budget range so that it continues to perform well throughout the service life.
High-end options may offer great features and benefits, and there are no issues in buying one when you have no limits on your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section can be accommodating if you are still in confusion about buying duplex scanners. Check the answers to some frequently asked questions about the [keyword 1].
Does the brand value affect the overall quality of duplex scanners?
Of course. Considering the brand is vital to ensure the duplex scanners comes with the best-in-class features. You will also get the best after-sales service from renowned brands as they emphasize on sustaining in the industry with goodwill.
Is there any instruction manual with duplex scanners?
The duplex scanners should have an instruction manual containing all the care and maintenance instructions. It ensures the duplex scanners is used in the right way, guided by the manufacturer. You can directly ask the manufacturer to know if there is an instruction manual with the duplex scanners.
Does it take time to be familiar with duplex scanners?
It should not take much time to start using. You should have a quick start guide in the packaging, which will tell how you to set up the duplex scanners and start using it.
Here’s everything you needed to know about best duplex scanners. We can imagine how intimidated you are by such knowledge all in one. However, the sections are well organized here and if you go step-by-step, you shall not face any problems.
If you are still confused about which one to get then taking a detour to customer reviews is what you can do. You will get to know who is suffering from getting a particular duplex scanners and who is happy with one. Nevertheless, we are certain of it that you won’t regret buying one from our list.