With deceiving marketing strategies and lucrative offers, judging the right bowling shoes for wide feet is a long and hazy process. However, to make your life easier, our group of experts did the research and pulled together a list of the very bests in the entire market.
In this article, we’ll walk you through each of them with detailed reviews. Moreover, to aid you with the selection process, we also provide a descriptive buying guide. So let’s wait no more, and get into it!
Best bowling shoes for wide feet Reviews in 2022
- Soft, Lightweight, breathable knitted upper
- Lace-up closure with Komfort-FitTM Construction
- Bubble Rubber CMEVA outsole with raised rubber heel pod
- White #8 microfiber slide pad on both shoes with FlexSlide Technology TM
- Great for left or right handed bowlers
- Soft, durable man-made upper
- Injection EVA outsole for lightweight, flexible and uniform cushion with FlexLite TechnologyTM
- High abrasion non-marking rubber heel pods for slide control
- Strobel lasted for increased comfort
- #8 white microfiber slide pad on both shoe with FlexSlide TechnologyTM
- Dexter's state-of-the-art THE 9 footwear is equipped with a revolutionary new toe hold system that is designed to resist abrasion and can be replaced when needed, extending the life of the shoe
- Innovative Hyperflex channels at two stress points on the foot provide the bowler with added flexibility and comfort and help resist sole cracking
- How will the Dexter Mens THE C9 Lazer Black Right Hand or Left Hand help my game? Patented Toehold Hyperflex Engineering BOA Fit System Disc Lacing Breathable Lazer Cut Leather Upper
- Sport type: Bowling
- GREAT VALUE - 2 Slide Covers for the cost of 1 competitors. This a pair set. Don’t be fooled be other slide covers only selling single sliders.
- BOWL / DANCE BETTER -Cotton material .Increase your performance with these bowling shoe sliders. You’ll glide right into your throw making for a smoother stride. Also works great for dancing on smooth floors.
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Made flexible with an elastic band backing. Fits most bowling and dancing shoes. Approximately women size 5 to 11 and men size 6 to 14.
- PERFECT GIFT - Get for yourself or give to a bowler friend as the perfect accessories to any bowling enthusiast.
- 100 percent MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE:Products are backed by 100 percent that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
- Trim to Fit Oversized Design
- 5"x7", Industry Standard Thickness
- Fits up to size 14 EE/15 Mens Shoes
- New style with amazing comfort for an affordable price
- Jazz is 40% Lighter than comparable bowling shoes
- Engineered mesh upper with Komfort-Fit Construction
- New non-marking CMEVA outsole
- Comes with #8 White microfiber slide pad on both shoes with FlexSlide Technology and good for right or left handed bowlers
- Men's bowling shoes for right or left handed
- Soft and durable man-made upper
- FlexLite Technology for lightweight flexibility and uniform cushioning
- FlexSlide technology with #8 white microfiber slide pad on both shoes
- High-abrasion non-marking rubber heel pads
- Seamless, soft, lightweight and breathable knitted upper
- Microfiber slide sole on both shoes
- Comfort footbed for additional support
- Ultra light outsole with raised rubber heel
- Durable, lightweight KR Kanvas upper that is easy to clean and maintain
- Regular fit with slip-on construction
- Komfort-FitTM Construction for Right or Left Handed Bowlers
- #8 white microfiber slide pad on both shoes with FlexSlide TechnologyTM
- 40% Lighter than comparable Rubber Outsoles
- Dexter SST 6 Hybrid BOA Bowling Shoes are a favorite of bowlers for many reasons
- Comfort, style, ease of use and the BOA lacing system will keep you at your peak performance for many games to come! BOA DISC system (Lacing) Hybrid toe protector U-throat upper pattern
- Fixed goodyear push-off sole Removeable S8 slide sole, H5 saw-tooth heel on slide shoe Removeable H2 ultra brakz heel on push-off shoe S6 sole, H7 heel included in polybag
- 1 shoe protector included
Buying Best bowling shoes for wide feet: Factors to Consider!
We composed this buying guide, including several factors that are crucial to choosing the right bowling shoes for wide feet for your needs. Though all the elements might not have the same importance, you should consider them all before making the buying decision.
Every new model coming out these days tend to have a stunning design in terms of shape, color, etc. This is an important physical property of the product, and you must consider its design to make the bowling shoes for wide feet fit your dreams.
Check whether the minimalist design of the product goes with your taste. You can also visualize how the product will look when placed in your house or office. The color of the bowling shoes for wide feet should match your existing interior setup to bring a seamless look.
Features and Performance
Those intriguing features organized in bullet points should not be the main reason you buy the bowling shoes for wide feet. Instead, you should have a clear understanding of what features are there and how they improve the performance of the product.
You should have a smooth user experience with the bowling shoes for wide feet, regardless of its quantity of features. And all features should make sense when it comes to your needs.
Many consumers ignore this factor completely when choosing a good bowling shoes for wide feet. The price of the model should be affordable in the first place. And there should be no hidden cost for setting up the bowling shoes for wide feet or buying additional components. Only then will it be a good value for money product.
You can calculate the average cost-to-performance ratio of the top products in the market. It will give you a clear idea of which bowling shoes for wide feet is the most beneficial for you. And try to make sure the best bowling shoes for wide feet has all the features you need.
Maintenance and Durability
Regardless of the brand or material, the bowling shoes for wide feet will require a decent amount of maintenance down the road. You should have a clear idea of what care the it will need throughout its service life. This way, it becomes easier for you to prepare for upcoming maintenance.
And the bowling shoes for wide feet should be reasonably durable considering the price. Factors like high-quality material and decent build quality are a must when you want the best product within your budget.
After Sales Service
Getting a mid-level bowling shoes for wide feet from a brand that has a good reputation in after-sales service is way better than buying a high-end bowling shoes for wide feet from brands with poor after-sales service. It should be easy to reach the dealership or service center in case any issues arise with the product after the purchase.
The honesty of the brand regarding this factor should be emphasized.
You should not go for a highly cheap bowling shoes for wide feet that pretends to be durable and feature-packed. Cheap products are often baits to cut your pocket. It will be wise to choose a bowling shoes for wide feet with decent features in the mid-budget range so that it continues to perform well throughout the service life.
High-end options may offer great features and benefits, and there are no issues in buying one when you have no limits on your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section can be accommodating if you are still in confusion about buying bowling shoes for wide feet. Check the answers to some frequently asked questions about the [keyword 1].
Does the brand value affect the overall quality of bowling shoes for wide feet?
Of course. Considering the brand is vital to ensure the bowling shoes for wide feet comes with the best-in-class features. You will also get the best after-sales service from renowned brands as they emphasize on sustaining in the industry with goodwill.
Is there any instruction manual with bowling shoes for wide feet?
The bowling shoes for wide feet should have an instruction manual containing all the care and maintenance instructions. It ensures the bowling shoes for wide feet is used in the right way, guided by the manufacturer. You can directly ask the manufacturer to know if there is an instruction manual with the bowling shoes for wide feet.
Does it take time to be familiar with bowling shoes for wide feet?
It should not take much time to start using. You should have a quick start guide in the packaging, which will tell how you to set up the bowling shoes for wide feet and start using it.
With that, I present you the best bowling shoes for wide feet in the entire market. Not everyone uses their purchase that same way. Thus to understand if something fits your needs, do consider the environment you’ll be using them in.
Moreover, do proper research on the items, and follow our buying guide, and we can promise you’ll be left satisfied. So thank you for tagging along, and hope you find what you’re looking for!