Nevertheless, when it comes to the best battery for honda accord, we made sure that you don’t end up disappointed. By filtering out thousands of options available in the market, we have enlisted only the top ones. On what basis did we choose them? We just verified to make sure you were receiving offerings for the money you were paying.
To top it off, there’s also counseling about the things you should look out for at the end of our listing. Consequently the guide with help you to clarify your mind and shorten the list into a particular one. So without any further ado, let’s check them out!
Best battery for honda accord Reviews in 2022
- Compatible with the Honda Accord (2013-2021) Smart Key Fob
- Battery included is an original Panasonic CR2032
- Avoid a service appointment for a replacement battery. This is an easy replacement and install
- The smart key fob itself is not included. Please refer to your owners manual to determine which battery your key fob uses and how to replace it
- Adaptation Models - The battery sensor for Honda Accord 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017, for Acura RLX 2014 2015 2016 2017
- Replace Part Number - Replace battery current sensor 38920-T2A-A04 38920T2AA04
- Feature - Battery cable terminal end sensor can be connected tightly with the original cables, ensure the stability of installation and sensing. Replace the old battery sensor, solve your charging system problem and back to the road!
- Premium Quality - This battery current sensor can provide long service life and excellent performance. Better surface treatment and circuit technology than most similar products.
- Easy to Install - 1. Disconnect the negative cable and loosen the bolt with a bolt wrench. 2. Remove the bolt on the other side of the wiring with a bolt wrench 3. Remove the old battery sensor, replace it with a new one, and reconnect the cables and bolts. You can finish it in 5 minutes
- Genuine OEM part
- fits Honda Accord 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
- Replacement for P/N: KR55WK49308
- Remote is user programmable with provided step-by-step instructions The key must be cut and programmed by a locksmith or dealership.
- Complete electronic assembly with battery
- Durable long lasting construction, easy to use
- Direct replacement battery Sensor with Pigtail Connector Compatible with 2013-2017 Honda Accord, 2014-2020 Acura RLX.
- The sensor measures the current to and from the battery, also monitor the voltage, state of charge and health of the battery aging.
- It can solve the problem where a faulty battery sensor can cause Charging System Indicator to come on with the trouble code (DTC) P154A.
- Direct-Fit, Correct connector - No Modification Necessary. Easy installation with our plug & play design.
- Our Pigtail Connector are designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure high performance.
- Starter Cable (+)
- Compatible with or fits: 2001 - 2002 Honda Accord Value Package | 2001 - 2002 Honda Accord DX Automatic | 2001 Honda Accord F23A1 Automatic | 2001 Honda Accord F23A4 Automatic | 2000, 2002 Honda Accord EX 2.3L 4 Cyl Automatic | 2000, 2002 Honda Accord LX 2.3L 4 Cyl Automatic | 2000, 2002 Honda Accord SE | 2000 Honda Accord F23A5 Automatic | 1998 - 1999 Honda Accord 2.3L 4 Cyl Automatic
- Positive Battery Cable
- Review Description to Ensure Proper Fit
- Compatible with Honda/Acura. Commonly found on 2012+ model cars. Very common connector used for Civic and Accords.
- 3-wire, 18 Gauge Wire, 11.8 inches / 11.8" long
- Feature: Connnector pigtails are sold with OE quality terminals and seals
- Package includes: 1pcs pigtail
- The wire is high quality which is made of tinned copper strands. This allows for better corrosion resistance, excellent conductivity & makes repairing/soldering much easier.
- Dealer / Locksmith programming only
- Complete key fob with electronics and a battery
- Cut the key blade prior to use
- Country Of Origin : China
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 3.61 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 10.75 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 6.52 Inches
- Condition: New Part & High Quality
- Type: Battery Current Sensor ASSY
- Part Number: Fit for 38920-T2A-A02,Please make sure the part number in our listing is the same as your original one.Please check the part number and compare with pictures provided here before purchasing to ensure proper fitment.
- Replaces Original (OE) Part #:38920-T2A-A02, 38920-T2A-A03, 38920-T2A-A04
- Package Included:1 x Battery Sensor
Buying Best battery for honda accord: Factors to Consider!
We composed this buying guide, including several factors that are crucial to choosing the right battery for honda accord for your needs. Though all the elements might not have the same importance, you should consider them all before making the buying decision.
Every new model coming out these days tend to have a stunning design in terms of shape, color, etc. This is an important physical property of the product, and you must consider its design to make the battery for honda accord fit your dreams.
Check whether the minimalist design of the product goes with your taste. You can also visualize how the product will look when placed in your house or office. The color of the battery for honda accord should match your existing interior setup to bring a seamless look.
Features and Performance
Those intriguing features organized in bullet points should not be the main reason you buy the battery for honda accord. Instead, you should have a clear understanding of what features are there and how they improve the performance of the product.
You should have a smooth user experience with the battery for honda accord, regardless of its quantity of features. And all features should make sense when it comes to your needs.
Many consumers ignore this factor completely when choosing a good battery for honda accord. The price of the model should be affordable in the first place. And there should be no hidden cost for setting up the battery for honda accord or buying additional components. Only then will it be a good value for money product.
You can calculate the average cost-to-performance ratio of the top products in the market. It will give you a clear idea of which battery for honda accord is the most beneficial for you. And try to make sure the best battery for honda accord has all the features you need.
Maintenance and Durability
Regardless of the brand or material, the battery for honda accord will require a decent amount of maintenance down the road. You should have a clear idea of what care the it will need throughout its service life. This way, it becomes easier for you to prepare for upcoming maintenance.
And the battery for honda accord should be reasonably durable considering the price. Factors like high-quality material and decent build quality are a must when you want the best product within your budget.
After Sales Service
Getting a mid-level battery for honda accord from a brand that has a good reputation in after-sales service is way better than buying a high-end battery for honda accord from brands with poor after-sales service. It should be easy to reach the dealership or service center in case any issues arise with the product after the purchase.
The honesty of the brand regarding this factor should be emphasized.
You should not go for a highly cheap battery for honda accord that pretends to be durable and feature-packed. Cheap products are often baits to cut your pocket. It will be wise to choose a battery for honda accord with decent features in the mid-budget range so that it continues to perform well throughout the service life.
High-end options may offer great features and benefits, and there are no issues in buying one when you have no limits on your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section can be accommodating if you are still in confusion about buying battery for honda accord. Check the answers to some frequently asked questions about the [keyword 1].
Does the brand value affect the overall quality of battery for honda accord?
Of course. Considering the brand is vital to ensure the battery for honda accord comes with the best-in-class features. You will also get the best after-sales service from renowned brands as they emphasize on sustaining in the industry with goodwill.
Is there any instruction manual with battery for honda accord?
The battery for honda accord should have an instruction manual containing all the care and maintenance instructions. It ensures the battery for honda accord is used in the right way, guided by the manufacturer. You can directly ask the manufacturer to know if there is an instruction manual with the battery for honda accord.
Does it take time to be familiar with battery for honda accord?
It should not take much time to start using. You should have a quick start guide in the packaging, which will tell how you to set up the battery for honda accord and start using it.
We are about to end the discussion, so let’s give you a gentle reminder of everything we discussed. The greatest emphasis should be put on the overall quality of the battery for honda accord and how much value it provides against the price you paid for it.
To ensure you get the best battery for honda accord, you must consider the visual appearance of the product. Carefully check the design language and dimensions so that it fits your needs without creating a fuss while setting it up. It should be made of high-quality material and have an excellent finish to last long.
You should carefully pick the budget, considering how many features you want in the battery for honda accord and how long you want it to last. If you consider all the factors we mentioned in this guide, you can expect a product that will last for years to come and serve you the best performance possible.