With deceiving marketing strategies and lucrative offers, judging the right barn heater is a long and hazy process. However, to make your life easier, our group of experts did the research and pulled together a list of the very bests in the entire market.
In this article, we’ll walk you through each of them with detailed reviews. Moreover, to aid you with the selection process, we also provide a descriptive buying guide. So let’s wait no more, and get into it!
Top 15 Best barn heater Picks
- ☀️POWERFUL HEAT OUTPUT: Choose between 3 heat settings depending on the size and temperature of your space and use the built-in fan option to circulate warm air in larger rooms.
- ☀️PORTABLE DESIGN: Featuring an oversized carrying handle and a body that stays cool to the touch, it is easy to transport this utility heater from room to room depending on where you need extra heat.
- ☀️SUPERIOR SAFETY: Designed with a safety tip-over switch and an automatic shut-off, this portable heater prevents electrical shock and fires in the event of an overheated element.
- ☀️BUILT TO LAST: With its rugged all-metal construction, this durable utility heater offers lasting reliability in your workshop, garage or basement.
- ☀️PRECISION CONTROL: This portable utility heater features an adjustable thermostat with precise control over air output, allowing you to tailor the temperature of your space to your preference.
- ☀️RADIANT QUARTZ HEATER: The unit’s 2 quartz bulbs reflect heat onto nearby objects just like the sun, providing gentle and efficient warmth perfect for living spaces, workshops and garages.
- ☀️TARGETED WARMTH: The quartz heater can be easily angled up to 90 degrees, helping to direct its output precisely to the areas of your space where it’s needed most.
- ☀️SPACE-SAVING DESIGN: The radiant heater is designed to mount on the ceiling, which helps to save valuable floor space in a crowded garage, workshop or storage area.
- ☀️INCLUDES HALOGEN LIGHT: A handy halogen light is built into the heater, allowing you to view items on your worktable more clearly and to read instructions and fine print better in dim spaces.
- ☀️SMART SAFETY FEATURES: A metal safety grill prevent the bulbs from coming into contact with other items, while a sensor automatically turns the unit off if it overheats.
- ☀️ENERGY EFFICIENT: Reduce your heating bills with this safe and durable electric portable heater. Its compact and powerful 1500 Watt performance provides targeted heating in an enclosed garage.
- ☀️3 POWERFUL SETTINGS: Choose from low and high heat settings on this utility heater and enjoy the convenience of a fan-only setting that eliminates the need for additional appliances.
- ☀️ADJUSTABLE THERMOSTAT: It’s easy to find the perfect temperature and take control of your comfort zone with the adjustable rotary thermostat on this compact utility heater.
- ☀️SAFETY FIRST: This portable utility heater is equipped with power and caution indicator lights, a tip-over switch and an overheat protection sensor to help ensure safe operation.
- ☀️DURABLE AND PORTABLE: The durable stay-cool all-metal housing and oversized carry handle on this portable heater allow for safe and easy transport as needed.
- Unique internal tilt switch turns the unit off if an unsafe angle (greater than 30°) is reached.
- High-output carbon fiber bulbs produce 4-6 times more heat than conventional bulbs. 98% of watts used become heat.
- Simple on/off switch. 7.5 ft of cord. Cooling fins reduce heat build-up around electronic controls. Secure hanging attachment. .
- Included reflecting cone directs heat downward toward livestock. Wire grill prevents animals or birds from contacting bulbs.
- Some assembly required. Not recommended for use in chick brooders.
- ☀【3 Heating Modes】 Freely customize the heating mode (High/Medium/Low) to maintain a pleasant warmth in your room. Outputs up to 18,000 BTU of heat to warm rooms up to 450 square feet.
- ☀【Run Time on a 20Lb Cylinder】With Gasland Portable Cabinet Heater, No electricity required. All you need is a 20lb liquid propane cylinder and you will have plenty of warm. 69 hours on low setting, 20 hrs on high setting.
- ☀【Safe & Reliable】Our propane radiant heater is equipped with Tip-Over and Low Oxygen Shut-off for safety concerns. Since our small space heater is easy to move, they may be easier to kick down. The heater will shut off if it gets knocked over accidentally or the oxygen around is too low.
- ☀【Mobile & Space Save Design】The Gasland portable propane radiant heater features a handy, mobile and sapce save design intended to be used in the ventilated garage, office and workshop. Take this heater from room to room with no problems thanks to the built-in rolling wheels and Easy-Carry handle . The tank is inside the cabinet out of the way which makes it a nice heater to look at.
- ☀【Quiet & Multifunctional Use】Ultra quiet propane radiant heater provides you quiet environment for reading, working and happy party time. Typical uses include: construction sites, patios, factories, sporting events, utility and out buildings and farming functions (barns etc.).
- (Wall Mounted Heater Only.) Wi-Fi enabled makes it possible for you to control the temperature from your phone!
- Safe to the touch grill. 1500 watts of power
- Space saving wall mount design means you don't lose floor space. Perfect for bedrooms, kitchens, offices and more
- When installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord inside the heater. This unit stays cool to the touch and the wall stays cool.
- Safe to the touch grill. Wall mounted version, Feet not included.
- Ships as Natural Gas, includes Natural Gas to LP conversion kit
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- 4" flue size for vertical vent - 4" for horizontal
- Safe, energy efficient, indestructible and reliable.
- No hot spots and develops a uniform heat pattern, using less power
- Internal Thermostat that will automatically shut the unit off if heat is not allowed to escape
- Overhead Mount (top) for suspending overhead, chain & hooks included
- Sweeter Heater has been tested and proven by our customers since 1995
- Electronic ignition
- Powered exhaust
- Liquid propane conversion included
- Heating coverage:- 2000 square feet
- Infrared Overhead Heat: Easy to assemble, operate and maintain. Lightweight heating device for quick and quiet performance that effectively delivers all three fundamentals of heat transfer – convection, conduction, radiation.
- Durable Electric Heater: Impressive service life with 5000-hour life expectancy. Includes mounting brackets that allow unit to tilt up to 45-degrees. Steel housing has textured high-temp brown finish. Frosted Quartz Tube Heating Element. MADE IN USA.
- High Performance: Generates radiant floor to ceiling heat for people or process heating. Provides warmth and comfort using an efficient infrared medium-wave quartz emitter that generates clean, safe heat with no fan or moving parts. BTU rating: 5,120.
- Applications: Ideal for damp or harsh Industrial, Commercial, & Residential (non-dwelling area) conditions. ETL Listed for suspended indoor or totally enclosed outdoor spot heating. Great for shops, garages, loading docks, patios, restaurants and more.
- Installation & Care: For optimum infrared heating results to heat people or objects, mount each heater 6’ apart at 7’ to 10’ high and tilt housing 15-20 degrees towards the target. Prior to each use, wipe element device with damp cloth to remove dust.
- Heavy duty 240V single Phase 10000W electric heater
- Hardwired, wall/ceiling-mounted heater
- Remote controlled thermostat with temperature range from 50 - 90 degree
- 5 adjustable louvers to direct airflow
- UL/CUL listed; timer feature; heavy duty fully enclosed motor
- 95,000 or 135,000 BTU
- Heats up to 3,200 sq.ft.
- Dual Heat Technology
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Built in Digital Diagnostics
- Built-in Thermostat
- Adjustable Louvers to Direct Air
- Power On & Over-Temp Indicating Lights
- High Mass Steel Fin Heat Exchanger
- Patented Smart Limit Protection
- Clean, instant, odor-free heat
- 240 volt, single Phase, 10000 watt
- Heavy-duty steel Frame; safety guards on both INTAKE and output ends
- Adjustable thermostat with temperature range from 40 - 100 degree
- Hardwiring required **
- Remote controlled with on /off and 3 temp settings High, Medium, Low as well as manual control on the unit itself.
- Comes with Adjustable wall mount bracket. Two stands are available for the Solar Comfort sold separate.
- Patented Gold Coated Ultra Quartz high heat Elements for maximized heat output. With two Gold coated Halogen low glare shortwave infrared technologies In combination with our patented parabolic heat reflectors, we stand apart from the competition with heat output tested and lab certified by upwards of 40%.
- Inteded for Indoor or outdoor use with weather resistant IP65 certifications.
- Muskoka Lifestyle Products is a company based in Logan Utah USA. All of our product is our own and we ARE the manufacturers of these items. All of our product is designed to meet all UL requirements. Designed and Manufactured by Muskoka Lifestyle Products. Our warranty is 1 year warranty covering factory defects. Customer support for life.
Buying Guide For the Best barn heater
Now that you have familiarised yourself with all the products listed above, it's normal to have doubts and not have a clear winner immediately. In this segment, we will help you with picking the best barn heater for you. We will discuss the most important factors you need to account for before choosing one.
In our opinion, the most important factor is the cost. barn heater comes in different price points. These differences can be attributed to building quality, raw materials, production style, tax, and so forth. Moreover, each price point will offer a different experience and quality.
However, there is no saying that the more the price the better the barn heater. Even then, you must decide how much you are willing to spend. To figure that out, consider what you will be using the product for, how long you plan to use them, etc.
You can opt to spend a bit more to get a better barn heater or for the brand value. Branded barn heaters usually last longer.
Warranties are an overlooked quality of a barn heater. The warranty period varies for different products and depends on the manufacturer itself. Some brands give a replacement warranty while others will only solve your problem.
It's important to know what brands give what amount of warranty. If it comes down to two equal barn heaters with the only difference being the warranty, go with the one that offers the better warranty. It's an added security and represents the trust of the manufacturers in their products.
Our economy thrives on competition in businesses. Even barn heaters of different price points have competition from different brands. However, a similar barn heater made by two brands will differ in longevity, warranty, customer service, and brand value.
A well-established brand with years of service will have dedicated fans and loyal customers. And to maintain their reputation they make sure the barn heater last longer, is less faulty and has responsive customer service.
It will almost always be wiser to go with a barn heater from a well-known brand than an unknown brand. So, consider the different brands
If you have considered all the factors above, then it's time to consider the customer reviews as well. We understand that customer reviews might not be the most trustable. That's why, we recommend only looking through verified customer reviews, asking friends, and relatives who have used the product, and being judgmental.
It's important to get people’s thoughts on your desired product before purchasing them. They reveal the different faults, pros, and cons you could potentially face. Even if you are shopping offline, we recommend looking through the customer reviews before purchasing it.
A product might seem very good in person and online, however, in reality, it could be very bad and you can know that from different perspectives offered by different people.
FAQs about Buying a barn heater
After going through so much information at once, we expect you to have a few questions and queries. Don't worry though, we got you covered! In this segment, we will try to answer some of the most frequently asked questions about barn heater.
Does the material of barn heater matter?
Yes. It does matter. The materials play a big role in determining the quality, how long they will last, and so forth. We recommend spending an extra few bucks to get a barn heater of good material.
Should I buy barn heater in person or online?
It's entirely up to you. There are advantages to both sides. If you decide to get it online, you can get lots of coupons, offers, and bundles. Moreover, if you get them from a store, you can see them in person, decide if you like them or not, and then buy them.
How important are return policies?
Different brands offer different sets of return policies for barn heater. Some don't even offer one. While right now you might thank yourself you won't need to return your barn heater, who knows? It's better to choose a brand that has a good return policy.
At long last, we have the definitive guide of best barn heater. If you have read this far, then you are very close to being ready to make a purchase of the barn heater.
In a nutshell, we are able to say that these barn heaters are a fantastic investment that offers outstanding value for the money spent. If you are still unsure about anything, you should refer to the buying guide in order to obtain the most comprehensive information possible regarding the products.